by - July 30, 2018

Day 3
30th July 2018

At this point in time, I'm trying to be as calm as I can. Heck, I don't know why but the heart is racing and pumping. Swear to God, the burden that I carry on the chest feels shit. 

Anyway, I did it. I took my 3rd pill today and it was as per expected. I'm calmer and more relax. Loving it just cause I can plan my day better. Also, I don't like keeping secrets. It sucks, big time! 

Yes, I sleep hell lot better yesterday man. Cheers to the good meds. Imma takes 1 later. Gotta keep that sleeping schedule better. And I feel good too.



30!

That big number popped up again today and I know I'm playing the catch-up games now. Honestly, I don't know where to start. But, I'm starting to write things out and be a lot better. Hey, the baby crawls remember. 

Also, imma tell Mia what's good what's right. Things will ease and be better In Shaa Allah, I pray for the best. 

Pray! 

I'm keeping up as much. I know it shouldn't be a problem but hey it will get better and frequent to a point a lifestyle, Amin. 

Crossfit! 

Zaf is good for it. Praying it will be part of the foundation that I needed in life. It's all about creating a new one and go with the flow. 

One more thing that I realized when I'm on meds now, I feel like I have to be more understanding on the other party or person or whatever. Its kinda like a roller-coaster for now but I'll understand better. 


Anyway, 

I wish for the better. Just don't feel like writing out too much. 

Let's go August! 

:) 

You May Also Like

0 comments