I almost forgot, but hey thanks Jon Olsson

by - July 28, 2018

Day 2
28 July 2018

Yo!

So, I almost forgot about the fact that I'm writing a journal on my ADHD journey but thanks to some random morning videos, I thought Jon Olsson and ADHD. Watched it halfway and suddenly I thought of this.

Here I am once again trying to tell you guys what's going up now.

You might wanna ask what happened to Day 2 that was supposed to be on the 27th? Hmm, long story short I had a wonderful Day 1 to a point I enjoyed till the morning. Maybe because I was really enjoying getting to know Mia, I forgot to sleep. It was beautiful, surprising and promising? One of that night I that I wished i was on medication waaayy waaayy earlier. Just love it. Things might be different ay? But nonetheless, i'm grateful for everything Allah have given to me, Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Okay, the medication is already worn off now and just some greens that makes me calm. I'll be babbling more if I don't I supposed.

The major difference when I'm on it, I don't lose my shit. Even how petty and annoying it could possibly be. I"ll be calm as fuck and handle shit nicely. All is well. Loving that shit to bits. WHY? Cause I'm writing about it, duh!! :P


POSITIVITY!!!

Yes, that's the best thing that I love when I'm on it. I got shit done way better and way easier. Shit still goes messed up badly man. Timing is still out of tune and I would like to get that better. Sleeping pattern is still shit as hell. I gotta really try that Alprazolam thingy tonight. That's a promise, my friend.

Basically, I like it when I'm in control. It feels really good. I pray for more times like this in the future, Amin.

So the bad shit is, 27th happened way too fast and way too soon. Shit just got messed up badly. Didn't have to go that way. I lose my shit, she loses her shit. Things go way to cray and Zafrul came to save the day.

Tea? OITNB LOL.

Ate my 2nd pills today at 5pm and shit works well. Like really good. Things go bat worst on yesterday and still got my emotion like a roller coaster. Called up Anissa for some advice and man she nagged the hell out of me for not taking the medication on time and as per prescribed. Okay sorry Doc will do better. Still learning lah.

Eh banyak nya bebel, takpe lah. Apa benda dalam otak ni bila ubat takde, dia cam paanjaaannggg je nak citer. Serious. Tak tipu!!!

As 'm writing now, its Sunday! Like morning, really morning at 6.57am!

The planned for the day is breakfast with Ben & Qiela and later on brunch with Nabil Alwi. Weird but true. Gotta ask a mate to help a mate, that's basically it. Mia Ng always he's the "To Go To person" when she needs some shit to straighten up. Would hurt getting a new breather ay?

Also, I noticed that it worked better when I write things down and it kinda loves it too.

Really got no more idea man. I'm super sleepy, but I really have to go through the day. Imma list shit down and hope for a greater day. Oh oh may checking out the Art Of Speed in Maeps still I'm nearby, but for sure it's packed as hell and hot as hell. Gotta fix the aircond and yada yada. OMG, to much things man.

Baby crawl ay? At least i understand it better now.



Bismillah to me for the 3rd Methylphenidate 16mg.

Rindu mama, papa. Tapi tu lah dia cam chill dulu and plan dulu.

Sampai masa, aku bagitau. Banyak sangat lah kat kepala ni. Tak tau mana satu nak handle dulu.

Tu lah, dulu rasa jugak asal lah aku ni pelik tak macam orang lain semua kan? Oh well, baru tau pun aku tak sama. Just a lil bit special. ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments