Journey of An unknwon story

by - July 26, 2018

Day 1
26 July 2018

Hey!

It's been a while since i said hi.

So, after a whole lot of reading and researching, I gather my courage and went to take the 1st step.

The Hospital.

Dr Tan was the person who attended me at PPUM. Annoying place but i guess it'll be my 2nd home soon. Poured out as much as i can, as details as i can, as long as it was out from the chest. Among the best thing I've done in my life especially to someone that i called stranger.

The verdict was true all along and proven by a certified person. After 30 years long, i found out that I do have ADHD ( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). Yeap, you got it right. ;)



Anyway, Dr Tan conclude that after spending close to 2 hours listening, examining and after a few tests and very direct questions, he believed that I've had this issue more than 5 years. It's a wild ride but hey it was worth it.

I was given a choice between Ritalin or Concerta that can help me stimulate my brain to help me go through my day with less hassle and more effective. I choose the later one. Major difference of those 2 is Concerta would be a longer effect compared to Ritalin. Hey, if i'm doing it so lets do it right ay?

Took the medicine at 12. 20pm and i can already feel the changes in mere hour. I feel great. Nothing is there anymore in the brain. I feel super good, super happy like i was on drug. Hey, i am on drug but it's legal.;)
I was able to think clearer, knows what the fuck that need to be done and get my ass on the move after all this while.

Through out the day, i managed to completed as much as i can compared to what I've done in the past 2 weeks. Told ya it works, Yeay! :) 

Approximately 9 hours later, i'm starting to feel the effect slowly leaving the brain and the body department. It was like i just finished a complete cycle of cardio but without sweating. Weird but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do ay?

During this period, i felt a bit anxious but it was better than before. Those clear mind that i was enjoying earlier was gone. Heads was filled with parade of news, just like you see on the NYSE Wall Street Monitor. Man it was wild. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do this for the rest of my life.  Practice my breathing technique to enhance my mood and Walla, i completely understand what was with the medication and without it.

Inhaled some greens and hey,  i was a calmer, but not as much with the drugs in. Completely weird but true. YOU SEE, THIS SHIT IS REAL MAN.  Went for futsal and something familiar come back in the feelings. I was having "kacip" moment the whole time I was in the ring. I was super excited to be able to run, pass, sweating a good one and really giving out the best. Major improvement on the feeling. Gotta keep the vibes going.

At this moment, i'm really worn out. Supper and obviously sleep. Super stoke for day 2.

Good day people. It was a good one.

:)

You May Also Like

0 comments