Millionaires & Successful People, You're my Idol

by - August 01, 2018

Day 5
1st August 2018


I'm pretty tired. Futsal was awesome. I'm sleepy.

Today, things went super well. I managed to do a lot of stuff and managed to finish up a few things that are needed. But, I know more can be done.

On Xanax at the moment and really hoping that I can doze off in a nick.

Anyway, I'm getting the hang of having a clear mind and what's need to be done.





Planning!

I'll be doing a lot more of that since it's important and I'll read more books.

5 Hours of Einstein time. This is a good link, check it out. The 5-Hour Rule

Oh oh and I'm hoping that I can do a lot more.

Yo, I'm pretty knackered and imma sleep now.


Tomorrow will be better, I will find my Inspiration!

:)


You May Also Like

0 comments